• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting some weird Bigfoot activity in North Georgia.

No noises last night and totally peaceful and uneventful today.
Heard some deer blow and a couple ran up,the hillside but too far for a shot, moving very quickly.

We looked at the tracks and found no new tracks.

The old ones were so washed out from the heavy rain on Tuesday that they were really not worth taking pictures of although I did snap a couple of another old one I saw on a bank but not worth posting as they pretty much shrunk and fell in on themselves.
You would think it was a normal boot print but bigger.

Man, I was hoping to get some crazy action last night but it was dead quiet other than normal animal noises.
We will see what happens tomorrow but not camping out......now you watch....there will be a gazillion new tracks by the time we get back in there tomorrow. LOL.

Actually we did an assload of scouting today and found a honey hole with some nice funnels and hundreds of fresh deer tracks.....hopefully bambi shows itself.

Last edited:
Interesting evidence, really. Hope you find more.

Now, I'm not making fun, but I saw this pic sometime back and I thought it was funny. Reminded me of when I was divorced.
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/...9C77BF-40992-0000321DC0A0C979_zps796e1a7a.jpg

Ha,ha, my buddy got me a giant slim jim today with a picture of a Sasquatch on it.....damn near peed myself laughing.

No everyone is entitle to make fun, poke jabs and think I am a total nut whack because I would probably think the same thing if someone told me this and I did not witness it myself, believe me.

I am still not ruling out a hoax since army rangers play in these woods.

I thought Big Feets only ate ZAGNUT bars?

This is classic! I rough talked him and he had beautiful hair! ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's a tree shakah, 'lizabeth!! Choot em!" troy landry

But seriously, last night, in Macon, a talk show host went to run off what he thought was a black lab. when it stood up, he was face to face with a black panther. And this guy makes a living being a credible reporter. Anyway, he called DNR and they said, again, they did not exist in Ga. I've heard reports of them in So. Ga. for years and my cousin's husband has seen one in the middle of his peanut field in broad daylight.

Ya never know. A lot of honest, sober people see things that "don't exist." Just sayin'.

I've seen one outside of Bluffton, SC. 2 of our members in a hunting club their had video of them crossing the logging road. And walking along it. DNR told us they were labs... I saw the black one 2 times and we had a more traditional hue panther as well.

They don't exist but they lock yo' a** up if you shoot one... But they don't exist...

"It's a tree shakah, 'lizabeth!! Choot em!" troy landry

But seriously, last night, in Macon, a talk show host went to run off what he thought was a black lab. when it stood up, he was face to face with a black panther. And this guy makes a living being a credible reporter. Anyway, he called DNR and they said, again, they did not exist in Ga. I've heard reports of them in So. Ga. for years and my cousin's husband has seen one in the middle of his peanut field in broad daylight.

Ya never know. A lot of honest, sober people see things that "don't exist." Just sayin'.

I've been in a tree stand near The Rock, GA and saw something black and lean creep out from the treeline in to the open but it was really far away. I told my buddy (who's land it was) and he says "you saw the panther" like it was no big deal. I didnt know they "do not exist" in Georgia until this thread.

Back on topic: Bigfoot- I'll believe it when I see it. I have heard tree knocking sounds in the blue ridge before. Could have been someone swinging an axe. Could have been some Army rangers messing around. Could have been them darn sasquatch. Who knows.

No offense, I don't buy the bigfoot bull****. If they are real and wanted people to go away, why wouldn't they just **** up peoples' trucks? Smash windows out, key it, beat fenders with sticks? I know I'd never go back if I came back to my truck to find $3000 worth of damage.

No offense, I don't buy the bigfoot bull****. If they are real and wanted people to go away, why wouldn't they just **** up peoples' trucks? Smash windows out, key it, beat fenders with sticks? I know I'd never go back if I came back to my truck to find $3000 worth of damage.

key it? :pound:

Back
Top Bottom