• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting some weird Bigfoot activity in North Georgia.

Saw some more tracks a couple of weeks ago while looking for the source of a small waterfall but could not get pics because they were on a very steep slope and We were climbing a rock face.
The tracks were in the soil near the rock face we were climbing.

There would have to be some pretty seriously mentally ill people to try to make hoax prints in the area we were in.

We gave up climbing after the third rock face since we did not have the equipment to climb it.

The day before I was getting I to my tree stand in total darkness before first light.

I turned off my headlight to look at the stars and I heard some thing about 20 feet from me thrash some heavy sticks and brush and then I heard a low growl and a tree snapped.
I did not even bother to turn my light on and look over.

I figured whatever it is of it wants me, come and get some.

I did not hear anything leave unless it had wings and flew away.

I got in my tree stand and then turned my light on and looked down and saw the snapped tree about six feet from the ground and it was not a totally dead tree.

It could have been a bear maybe but I never heard anything run away....weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0B2cw2nD3c that video was supposedly in GA (also when you watch the video and say it is grainy, realize that #1 it zoomed in far, and #2 computer screens are not HD). Now I don't know if Bigfoots exist or not. I have heard that no chimpanzee or gorilla bones or carcass have ever been found in the wild, to explain why no bones or bodies are found. Primate bones are supposedly rare to find in the wild. Is it possible that they do exist, yes. For a long time in our history we did not thing that gorillas existed even though locals in africa had talked about them and they were found to be real. Fisherman talked about giant squids for hundreds of years and they have been recently discovered to be real. It is possible. Skepticism is good though, and I am skeptical of this guy, especially after hearing you talk about them having psychic powers. That made you lose all credibility.

Bigfoot, Sasquatch or Skunk Ape will turn out to be the largest and longest running hoax ever created. From the so called experts Mr. Bigfeets is suppose to be 7 to 10 feet tall and weigh between 500 and 1000 pounds. Think about that for a second and look at the average ceiling in a home which is 8 feet tall and then picture it weighing about 800 pounds for sake of discussion. Proportionally you are talking about one huge animal walking upright through the forests of the United States and not just one but families of them.
Now consider that there are MILLIONS of hikers, hunters, fisherman, cyclists, naturalists, birders, forest service employees and every other outdoor occupation or sports person out there each and every day 365 days a year. NOBODY has ever found a dead bigfoot, senior bigfoot, baby bigfoot, jouvenile bigfoot, adult bigfoot male or female. NO bones have ever been found anywhere. With all of the cameras out there in todays digital world there is NOT one clear photo or video of any of the above mentioned animals. With todays UAV technology and helecopter using FLIR technology it seems fairly obvious that if there was an animal that HUGE walking around it would be simple enough to spot with this technology. All the ZAGNUT bars in the world won't attract one and they only exist in the minds of people like that Ol Wise Mountain Man Mr. Tim Peeler of NC.
Talk rough to em and I said git git!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey... I know what it was! It was Chaka!

16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom