• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting some weird Bigfoot activity in North Georgia.

all i can say on this topic is that ill never go in the woods again behind salem church in metter. last time i was in there was 12 years ago, ill never go back in! never been scared like that in the woods!

im a believer in hairy bipeds.

Since I got called out I'll add... have hunted for 35 years. If I'm in my stand or hide and something is screaming at me( not human of course) and throwing friging rocks, I'm shooting. This isn't about hikers or kids or dogs. What the op has described wasn't anything like that.

I've had the odd animal scare the pants off me, stumbled on kids screwing,had squirrels run across my stand ...all kinds of things. But primal screams with tree shaking and rock throwing... ya all can take pictures if you want.

"It's a tree shakah, 'lizabeth!! Choot em!" troy landry

But seriously, last night, in Macon, a talk show host went to run off what he thought was a black lab. when it stood up, he was face to face with a black panther. And this guy makes a living being a credible reporter. Anyway, he called DNR and they said, again, they did not exist in Ga. I've heard reports of them in So. Ga. for years and my cousin's husband has seen one in the middle of his peanut field in broad daylight.

Ya never know. A lot of honest, sober people see things that "don't exist." Just sayin'.

Last edited:

But seriously, last night, in Macon, a talk show host went to run off what he thought was a black lab. when it stood up, he was face to face with a black panther. And this guy makes a living being a credible reporter. Anyway, he called DNR and they said, again, they did not exist in Ga. I've heard reports of them in So. Ga. for years and my cousin's husband has seen one in the middle of his peanut field in broad daylight.

Ya never know. A lot of honest, sober people see things that "don't exist." Just asyin'.

ive seen one, i know they are out there!

Ya never know. A lot of honest, sober people see things that "don't exist." Just asyin'.

My neighbor thought he saw a panther and asked a DNR officer about it and was told there are no panthers in georgia. My neighbor said then if I see one I can shoot it right. The DNR officer said no,no don't shoot it call us!!

Just get you some Jack links or whatever they are advertising in Messing With Bigfoot ads, make a trail to a cardboard box propped up with a stick, tie a string to the stick, and when he goes into the box, pull the string and you will have the first live captured bigfoot! You are going to need a refrigerator box though, I think!!

I am in for this. Anyone wanna go this weekend i am ready..

My buddy went out hunting last evening after work and found one new track and got a good pic on his cell phone.
He heard that weird tree thumping and some weird howling about 500 yards away but it never got close to him like it did the other morning before first light.
He explained again in detail what he witnessed the other day and he almost turned white just telling about it.

This track he found yesterday was in a soft dirt on a bank and was about 50 yards from where he parked.

No My cellphone is not capable of loading pics, but I did make a camera mount for my crossbow so If I hear any more weird stuff while out I can at least get some audio and some good pictures of the tracks.
I'm gonna take as many pics of tracks that I can with my camera next time I'm up there.

I've been talking with two prominent Sasquatch field researchers and these guys pretty much have seen and heard everything I described and then some.

One guy told me of an account a hunter had when a Sasquatch came out of nowhere and snatched up two small 100 pound deer off of him and put one under each arm and bounded up a steep bank like it had wings.
He said the hunter never returned to those woods ever again.

Dude, I'm sorry but If that happened to me I would go back to see if it could happen again.....that stuff is so intriguing.
As long as it did not carry me off for his dinner I would love to have that kind of contact.

Hey man of you're gonna die, why not die by the hands of an almost supernatural creature...it's more exciting that most other ways.....just sayin, lol.

On a serious note, I can see how these guys get so addicted to this stuff because after encountering something like this and believing that there is something like this really out there, you want more and more.

One of the field researchers said that it has been known to change people's entire outlook on life after encountering such things, but for me I still remain a skeptic until I actually see that thing that is making all that noise.

One scary tidbit of information he related to me was that these creatures have been known to use some sort of telepathic, euphoric aura to disarm their prey and cause the feeling of serenity and euphoria sort of like the studies they have done showing that African lions use the same methods.

He said people that have been " zapped" by Sasquatch all of the sudden had the hair stand up on the back of their neck andfelt defenseless.
Maybe this is why I felt real euphoric when I was ground hunting for a couple hours right near the tracks I found.

Dunno, but I am keeping an open mind on all of this and I am still not ruling out a hoax because anything is possible and I am as sane as one could get.
I just find this all so interesting and thought I would share it will fellow hunters so you may be aware and slightly more educated should you encounter any sights and sounds like this in your travels.

Back
Top Bottom