• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Get Home Bags...Questions on specs.....Sourcing?

When I googled "Firehawk" I discovered that Firestone has a tire called the Firehawk.
Ha! That was the brick wall I was hitting until I added "tomahawk" and even then I thought I found one for sale, then saw that it was sold, then saw it was bought by someone on this forum in a 2 year old thread. Lmao

Ordered the LAPD bag. Stopped by Bass Pro yesterday on Sugarloaf. Had some intersting stuff, but picked up emergency blanket and some paracord. Didn't see any carabiners think they may come in handy. Not too heavy. Gonna just get some stuff a little along. Also picked up some nice black insulated waterproof gloves for $9.95. Had a whole bin of them

Walmart had some really nice SOG molle bags back at the beginning of deer season for an awesome price. Went back the next day to look at the sog jacket beside the bags, and was nothing left but the hydration packs.

1 day.

There is a high demand for quality bags and clothing with practical use that are affordable.

They say the first step is admitting.... well I'm shot out on good bags and flashlights. They make my blood rush lol
Walmart got out of everything that looked "tactical" when they dropped carrrying the AR's.

Back
Top Bottom