• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Get Home Bags...Questions on specs.....Sourcing?

I have to go back to Indiana for my cousins wedding so ill see what anchor has?

Anchor industries is in my home town and they have a lot of bags, packs, rucksacks, waterproof bags as well. they make tents for the military
Made in the usa. canvas waterproof
i bought my bag from them in the early 90's that i still pack my clothes in for trips not a loose or torn seem. has lasted forever and will continue

if only this thread came sooner my dad and Brother got back sat from moving our grandmother into a new home up there?

mine is a small black bag from walmart.
IN the hunting section made by fieldline right now
looks just like the draco has some hidden pockets in it
it has multiple pockets & molle so i can add more pouches as needed
Walmart had some really nice SOG molle bags back at the beginning of deer season for an awesome price. Went back the next day to look at the sog jacket beside the bags, and was nothing left but the hydration packs.

1 day.

There is a high demand for quality bags and clothing with practical use that are affordable.

They say the first step is admitting.... well I'm shot out on good bags and flashlights. They make my blood rush lol

I am using a modern buttpack with a shoulder strap, old school sling pack.
Forces me to go light, but that LA Police Gear pack with 2 straps would be more comfortable and roomy.

Like SJ mentioned, my GHB goes in a gym bag that has a complete change of clothes, essential "pocket" gear and extra bottles of water and Poweraide. This reduces the size of my GHB and combines it all into a non-descript gym bag.

Couple stray GHB thoughts:
- Have a "throwaway" wallet to put in your pocket.

- Less meals, more power bars/granola bars/etc....individually bagged items for snacking on the move, but also easy giveaways to someone in need of a kindness along the way.

- Extra commercially bottled water/Gatorade: store well. Drink one to start and fill my SS bottle.

i1368.photobucket.com_albums_ag164_andrisvc94_Mobile_20Uploads4a1a675f785f927ab9b53b6fb1a00db9.jpg
I like that set up. It's light for covering some milage and compact. I like that it's all in that gym bag so your not digging around for this or that like I would be in my truck. I could easily waiste some time deciding what to grab or leave in the mess I call a truck

I've never had a problem with my condor bag. Had it for years. Taken it camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, wherever.
I don't buy into Moller or tactical stuff. If someone is desperate and wants your stuff, your backpack isn't going to matter what it looks like

You a pretty good sized fella JLO. A 30lb pack on a 200+lb guy rides different that a 30lb pack on a smaller guy. Heck, you could carry a 60 lb pack and it not 1/3 of your body weight.
Do you still have that Fire Hawk in there? That is one of the coolest tomahawks I have ever seen

Back
Top Bottom