• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Get Home Bags...Questions on specs.....Sourcing?

When I lived in little 5 points in the early 90s I road Marta to and from everywhere (I road to MLK to get picked up for work and home after). I was never robbed or anything but I think that had more to with not looking like a soft target. 90% of the people didn't look twice but that 10% that did? Let's just say I could feel them looking and didn't leave my back exposed. This gave me insight into how a target may be getting studied. There was only one time that I felt really uncomfortable so I had to "clean my fingernails" with my pocket knife to show it was in my hand

Looking "tactical" could go both ways I guess but I'd rather not be seen at all

Last edited:
When I lived in little 5 points in the early 90s I road Marta to and from everywhere (I road to MLK to get picked up for work and home after). I was never robbed or anything but I think that had more to with not looking like a soft target. 90% of the people didn't look twice but that 10% that did? Let's just say I could feel them looking and didn't leave my back exposed. This gave me insight into how a target may be getting studied. There was only one time that I felt really uncomfortable so I had to "clean my fingernails" with my pocket knife to show it was in my hand

Looking "tactical" could go both ways I guess but I'd rather not be seen at all
very strong point. I'm 160 soaking wet. I've nearly perfected my " I won't fight you, I'll keel you" look

Unfortunately, that 10% you brought up don't always see it at first.

That 10 % is 100 percent unpredictable.

In a mob, the way I anticipate it to be--- even guys the size I imagine you to be are powerless and eating she same shirt sandwich as me. Yours may have mustard

Not giving any advice but this story is true and makes a point.

Years ago at a crowded party I heard a commotion coming from a nearby hall. I went to see what was going on and there was blood everywhere. A guy had grabbed a girls butt, she popped out a knife and held it low and unseen. She cut him pretty deep and walked away. (Luckily it wasn't across his belly spilling his intestines) It took him a second to even notice he was cut

I learned that in a tight crowd someone with a sharp knife can go un-noticed and do severe damage. That shirt sandwich could be on everyone around you depending on your "mind set"

Back
Top Bottom