• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Get Home Bags...Questions on specs.....Sourcing?

I grabbed a silicone swimming cap for mine. Great way to keep your head/ears dry and warm regardless the hat you have on.

I added foldable swim goggles to keep dust/smoke out of my eyes

I bet the people in the clouds of dust after 9/11 would have liked to have had them. I had a metal splinter blow into my eye on a job site years ago. It was very windy that day. It cost me $1100 to get it removed

Last edited:
Check this out...Hand sewn in USA.
il_570xN.886658836_g5s6.jpg
I really like that a lot. I love the weathered look and size and...

My current GHB is an Rei Traverse 30 in black. Has all the things i think i need in a quality bag.

Hip belt
Chest strap
Lightweight-2lbs
Bladder pocket
Pleanty of pockets.

I also carry a sea to summit pack cover for heavy rain if needed.

My job is 7.2 miles from my house. Very short commute.

I have never needed to use a ghb. So I have no evidence---Only common sense and experience.

I am very aware of what happened during Katrina,first hand.
Take my word brother! if you tried to walk through THAT crowd looking "tacticool" ----you would be lucky if you leave with your life much less your gear.

That's real life! I can post videos if you need the evidence beyond my word. Or feel free to look them up. It was the bridge on highway 10. They were shooting at the officers AND paramedics saving their community and locked bridge access down.

Now any bag could have been potentially valuable, you can have that one.

It's just very unlikely you are packing figi, cliff bars and kale chips in a packed out molle bag.

Yall are all grown (ish) as men. Hear what I'm saying or dont, I just hope you don't hear it too late

I have never needed to use a ghb. So I have no evidence---Only common sense and experience.

I am very aware of what happened during Katrina,first hand.
Take my word brother! if you tried to walk through THAT crowd looking "tacticool" ----you would be lucky if you leave with your life much less your gear.

That's real life! I can post videos if you need the evidence beyond my word. Or feel free to look them up. It was the bridge on highway 10. They were shooting at the officers AND paramedics saving their community and locked bridge access down.

Now any bag could have been potentially valuable, you can have that one.

It's just very unlikely you are packing figi, cliff bars and kale chips in a packed out molle bag.

Yall are all grown (ish) as men. Hear what I'm saying or dont, I just hope you don't hear it too late

Agreed...
This is why I am a greyman enthusiast. If you can look like a homeless man that's even better. Who wants the dirty smelly crap a homeless guy has?

I have heard first hand and seen videos and studied the nature of the human animal when the fabric of civilized society starts to break down. WWII has a lot of good examples as well, even as far as canabalism.

Last edited:
Agreed...
This is why I am a greyman enthusiast. If you can look like a homeless man that's even better. Who wants the dirty smelly crap a homeless guy has?

I have heard first hand and seen videos and studied the nature of the human animal when the fabric of civilized society starts to break down. WWII has a lot of good examples as well, even as far as canabalism.
I never even thought of that. I'm sure we could come up with countless examples from ww2.

Camouflage is an instinctual trait. You either have it and understand it... or its like explaining quantum physics to Paris Hilton.

I hate that I replied to this thread in the middle of the day yesterday and missed all the fun and excitement.

To all the naysayers I have a challenge.

1. Buy a cheap bookbag. I'm talking basic. Fill it with newspaper.
2. Do the same with your tactical mall ninja bag.

3. Carry both for 2 weeks each. Start with the basic bookbag.
Carry both to same places.

Preferably down ponce DE Leon or around college park:pop2::pray2:

4.Keep tally--which is more noticed and which you were approached more over.

Post results of areas visited with both bags.

Would suggest carrying.

Back
Top Bottom