• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Full kit workout???

Now try all that battle rattle crap, gas mask, yer gunz, AND your 50 lb. bug-out bag-o-crap (#poptartsmatter), on a 20 mile forced march to escape the invasion of the Jello People.

ha, play air soft and run your kit.... just make sure you have the right mags. good way to get a work out and fun when you get to shoot people you dont know. people dont look at you like you are crazy for wearing your kit. you get to find out what works, you spend all day with it on, you can set up a rifle exactly like your real steel, and you get to go to places like this.
img_scoop_it_La6_sIp0_UwYCUkRJwly5zl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9_.jpg

706056_173980232743697_1856377671_o.jpg

upload_2016-8-4_21-39-55.jpeg
images

joc in SC gti in Perry and the last one is a GTI in sep. i wont be able to make it. 3rd coast is run by
Sal a army Major, he does tier one missions at all his ops that are straight out intense,not necessarily shoot em up. but they run evac, medical, and infiltration against real operators. they are exciting, informational, and intense.
this is a clip from a op in Chicago this summer. its a lot of fun, you get a good adrenaline rush trying to reload while under fire from 2 or 3 positions. at the end of the day its a game, but the bigger professional ops run by these guys are a close a John Q Public can get. if you go in with a training mindset and not pray and spray video game, you can have fun, learn your kit, get a workout, hang out, and see some cool places they would lock you up for being in any other time...

airsoft and paintball are great for the cardio! and this is exactly why im "go" kit is actually fairly minimalistic. Especially in the area we live in, i would think if something were to go down a large portion of us ( i know i would) would be making a straight line into some locally known woods. I know the woods i use and can move very quickly through them, you start adding in a ton of stuff that will get caught on trees and bushes and you become a big struggling ball of not going anywhere. My main theory in any situation that would require full gear is that i would rather be light enough to get away than having to stay and fight because im so heavy.

ha, play air soft and run your kit.... just make sure you have the right mags. good way to get a work out and fun when you get to shoot people you dont know. people dont look at you like you are crazy for wearing your kit. you get to find out what works, you spend all day with it on, you can set up a rifle exactly like your real steel, and you get to go to places like this.
img_scoop_it_La6_sIp0_UwYCUkRJwly5zl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9_.jpg

706056_173980232743697_1856377671_o.jpg

View attachment 860066
images
I know this site I worked here 5yrs when it was Northrop, Perry Ga..

Few years back I started a thread wanting to know how many miles the guys that serve in the service run. People asked why.. I just wanted to be on par. All the guns and ammo in the world won't save you if you are gased from the walk to the mailbox.

Get a deer cart. Cut swimming noodles in half and safety wire them to the tires/rims; they'll make it quiet. Have multiple bug-out routes following railroad tracks away from civilization. At some point you may have to dump the cart, but initially you should be able to make some ground. After the first day or two, you'll start thinning things out. I have packs, but at the moment my back is toast. It's shelter in place or move on before things get to nasty.

Back
Top Bottom