• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full kit workout???

I was OPFOR at GTI many times and was instructed to go easier on the other players. They couldn’t even make it down the hallway to the stairwell to get to the control room. We made a BIG mess of them and they whined and complained that it was too hard. Once we let up and let them get to the control room door it became a bloodbath for them. Fun night for sure.
we had fun at gti. my buddy and i spent a lot of time on the upper floors. we would lay down in the middle of the room and snipe players in the other buildings thru the openings at the floor.
it was a blast,those blocks they removed for airflow made perfect sniping ports. lots of fun...

we had fun at gti. my buddy and i spent a lot of time on the upper floors. we would lay down in the middle of the room and snipe players in the other buildings thru the openings at the floor.
it was a blast,those blocks they removed for airflow made perfect sniping ports. lots of fun...
The wire race conduits in the ceiling around the control room are strong enough to hold a person standing on them. Nobody ever looks up, it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

Back
Top Bottom