• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full kit workout???

I've trained with ALL of my gear on! Very exhausting. I train with and without all my gear; depends on the scenario. When you wear a full kit and run drills for a straight 6-8 hours in the Georgia summer.....man you go through water!

I've trained with ALL of my gear on! Very exhausting. I train with and without all my gear; depends on the scenario. When you wear a full kit and run drills for a straight 6-8 hours in the Georgia summer.....man you go through water!

and this is always one of the biggest tips ^ always lots of water and NOTHING else. saw someone mention and energy drink and that is about guaranteed to make you worse off. All that sugar and everything else in the heat does your body zero good, but wonderful h2o will get you through everytime. Wont ever forget I was working lake management for years and that was ALWAYS hot outside work all day but being from here I knew what to expect and always had a case of water, the company I worked for sent down a new guy from CHICAGO in the dead middle of a Georgia summer (they must have hated him) and the first time he went out he brought ONE water bottle, I laughed at him as soon as he got in the truck and told him he was on the fast track to the hospital going out like that

and this is always one of the biggest tips ^ always lots of water and NOTHING else. saw someone mention and energy drink and that is about guaranteed to make you worse off. All that sugar and everything else in the heat does your body zero good, but wonderful h2o will get you through everytime. Wont ever forget I was working lake management for years and that was ALWAYS hot outside work all day but being from here I knew what to expect and always had a case of water, the company I worked for sent down a new guy from CHICAGO in the dead middle of a Georgia summer (they must have hated him) and the first time he went out he brought ONE water bottle, I laughed at him as soon as he got in the truck and told him he was on the fast track to the hospital going out like that

Oh man, I drank a lot one night before a class....NOT a good idea....I puked my freakin' brains out....H20

Back
Top Bottom