• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fragrances. My other real hobby. Anyone else?

Lol no no no not brut. I was serious what is that stuff you all were wearing i assume id have to go to a "fine" department store like macys

It's all personal preference. Yeah, Macy's is a start but you can buy them cheaper at other places. There are a lot of them that women like, so it's hard to single out a specific panty-dropper. Women, young women in particular, are easily impressed so whatever is trendy and you can tolerate (not too fruity or nauseating) should do. Go into Sephora as the staff is younger and they can give you current/better recommendations than the quasi-housewives at Macy's. Unless, of course, housewives is your target market. ;)

It's all personal preference. Yeah, Macy's is a start but you can buy them cheaper at other places. There are a lot of them that women like, so it's hard to single out a specific panty-dropper. Women, young women in particular, are easily impressed so whatever is trendy and you can tolerate (not too fruity or nauseating) should do. Go into Sephora as the staff is younger and they can give you current/better recommendations than the quasi-housewives at Macy's. Unless, of course, housewives is your target market. ;)

Alright will do, yeah i sort of shy away from the young dumb ones, need a Mrs ARC so maybe i can pick up a middle aged Macys associate with my new suave smell and not have to use roofies :lol:

Alright will do, yeah i sort of shy away from the young dumb ones, need a Mrs ARC so maybe i can pick up a middle aged Macys associate with my new suave smell and not have to use roofies :lol:

Good plan. Roofies ain't cheap and you gotta use like 2 or 3 of them on 'dem older hoes. :lol:

jwhited is cracking me up. I had some expensive bottle of something but it ended up rotting and smelling like piss. I found out cause my bud saw it and smelled it and told me something was wrong with it(smelled different than his apparently). I had worn it a few times and always thought it smelled like dog ****. and +1 for Degree!

There are several high end frangrance stores here in Koln. They will even design a fragrance for you based on a test of your ph and astrological sign. Judging by the activities going down on the bar tables at pubs during Karneval it seemed to be working, or maybe it was the beer.

Back
Top Bottom