• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone playing WOW Classic Season of mastery/Discovery?

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
These new runes are the bombdiggity. They have double XP right now for adventuring and quests which is great for me because I find the grind mind numbingly boring.

Dang, I remember playing the OG Wow back in the day. I'd heard they brought back classic but wasn't sure how it was. I felt like it got too hardcore though after the multiple expansions came out.

Dang, I remember playing the OG Wow back in the day. I'd heard they brought back classic but wasn't sure how it was. I felt like it got too hardcore though after the multiple expansions came out.
I quit after 15 years and went back to diablo....version 4.
WOW became too much of a time sink...10-12hrs a week for raiding with people who mostly frowned on gun ownership. Diablo is at least free to play after purchase...and I don't feel i need to commit that level of time to have fun.

I quit after 15 years and went back to diablo....version 4.
WOW became too much of a time sink...10-12hrs a week for raiding with people who mostly frowned on gun ownership. Diablo is at least free to play after purchase...and I don't feel i need to commit that level of time to have fun.
Yeah, seems like WoW turned more in to an E-Sport type game. I quit back when they introduced the timed runs etc. That's when the game took a **** IMO. I don't have that kind of time to dedicate to a game. I've tried Diablo 4, not bad at all. I'm not far in to it and only play it on and off now.

Back
Top Bottom