• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fragrances. My other real hobby. Anyone else?

eflat

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
7   0
Reaction score
I'm bored so I figured if there was anyone else here who is really into Frags. (Cologne, Perfumes etc.) I have been an avid collector/user of frags for about 16 years now. I have probably 90 to 115ish or so bottles at any given moment, depends on how many I run out of before I replenish. I started out with dept. store brands and have in the past few years, money allowing, graduated to boutique frags. My current favorites are Creed Aventus, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Creed Virgin Island Water, the new Prada Luna Rossa, Bond no.9 Hamptons, a couple in the Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterranean line, and for the nights in a sweaty smokey bar playing music, Paco Rabanne 1 million. Surely I'm not the only frag guy or gal on here. If you are chime in with some of your favorites and talk about your collection.

If you are interested in trading some guns, I have some vintage Old Spice, Drakkar Noir, and Stetson. Some date back to the 80's actually. If interested just pm me with what you have and I will consider trading for my frag collection.

Back
Top Bottom