• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fragrances. My other real hobby. Anyone else?

Seriously though, I got about a dozen or so bottles. No collection by any means. My all time favorite is probably Eternity. They say scent is linked memory and some of my best memories have been while wearing Eternity (wink, wink). The girls used to eat it up. Anyhow, I also like Jill Sander, Armani Code, Polo Black, and a few others.

See intelligent post. Thanks. That is honestly what got me into it was the memory thing. I can smell a scent and it will just remind me of a certain moment. Like I said I usually have a frag board I frequent but I am browsing the classifieds tonight and just figured I'd start a different discussion.

It really isn't all about the smell. I have lots of vintage bottles some worth a LOT of money. It is an addiction just like guns.

i can understand what you are saying...... similar to one who may enjoy a rare vino and buys / collects their favorites. i get it.
still chuckling a bi about the poo comment though......:)

This represents the full range of my smell-goods.
IMG_20130305_235634.jpg

See intelligent post. Thanks. That is honestly what got me into it was the memory thing. I can smell a scent and it will just remind me of a certain moment. Like I said I usually have a frag board I frequent but I am browsing the classifieds tonight and just figured I'd start a different discussion.

I thought you were just being facetious about chatting on the fragrance board. Never knew such a thing existed. I guess it is like any other hobby though.

Yeah, some women's fragrances really take me back. My favorite for my wife is Romance. Love it. I'm faithful to my wife but when I run across a woman wearing Curve (yup, still around) the pheromones go nuts! It just takes me back to my younger days. I feel like a diabetic at a bakery smelling freshly baked cake. Smell but don' touch! It's torture. lol

Not really into collection but i do like some certain ones. Got some kind of Gucci for my bday last year, have some Ed hardy and nautica blue.

Back
Top Bottom