• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fragrances. My other real hobby. Anyone else?

You didn't think this thread would go anywhere but south, did you?

We're an uncultured, and apparently stankin-ass, bunch. lol

How intelligent you have to be to know if you smell or what type stuff you like to smell???
I guess my dog is pretty darn intelligent as he knows what smells good to him and well it's his poop and butt

But sorry for raining on your parade and I will move on,this is still funny though

Haha, you said poop and butt

How intelligent you have to be to know if you smell or what type stuff you like to smell???
I guess my dog is pretty darn intelligent as he knows what smells good to him and well it's his poop and butt

But sorry for raining on your parade and I will move on,this is still funny though

How is my ****ing hobby, funny. Is it any different than anything else. I will quit feeding the troll now. You didn't rain on my parade so don't worry.

Seriously though, I got about a dozen or so bottles. No collection by any means. My all time favorite is probably Eternity. They say scent is linked to memory and some of my best memories were made while wearing Eternity (wink, wink). The girls used to eat it up. Anyhow, I also like Jill Sander, Armani Code, Polo Black, and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom