• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FLIPPIN CARS TO FUND OTHER CAR PROJECTS

That 68 fastie is a GT and is worth big money even in bad shape
Yeah and he wanted my landlord \ money guy to buy ALL of it house and all for like 200K. But the house is one of those things that was added onto about 5 times too many. And it's on a sloped lot in a less than popular part of Warner Robins. Robby wants a friend five Chevy bad. But not that bad. But since then Kieth has told me he would sell the cars separate. I'll try to get pics for y'all to slobber over tomorrow or Sunday.

IDK i would give 100$ for it! LOL..seriously find out if he wants to sell!
The bitch part of it is that everything he cares about he's already moved up to Green Co. So the cars in Warner Robins just ain't important. But I have to admit that I ain't been over there since 2013. It was all still there then. I'll find out between tomorrow and Sunday.

From what I remember its a 65 and a 66. We bought 5 Festivas from the same guy in 2011. He lives up in Green Co but still has a house ( monstrosity) in Warner Robins with a ragged ass multi car garage. The Fury coupes sit beside a 65 Mustang ragtop and an old 2M4 Fiero. There is also a 68 Fastback Mustang with 4 speed and I believe a 390. Then there's another 65 Mustang coupe and a 4 door mid 60s Fairlane that he was saving for the 289 and trans.
I got permission to go show folks stuff anytime. But its dark in there. I may be able to get some pics up soon. There is also a 55 BelAir in the house garage that's nice. But it started out as a 6 cylinder car and has a 327 now. So I can't see it bringing all the money.

I want the mustang convert or fastback!

Back
Top Bottom