• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FLIPPIN CARS TO FUND OTHER CAR PROJECTS

I've bought several at yard sales and flipped them around. I make anywhere from 300 to 800 each. I bought a 62 impala 2 door in powder springs off a wrecker, he was taking it to the junk yard. I bought it for at 5 pm for 175.00 posted it that evening sold it in a hour, had the guy delivery it to the buyer the next morning for 1100.00 Never touched it. Deals are out there!
The best deals are the ones your never looking for!

I've bought several at yard sales and flipped them around. I make anywhere from 300 to 800 each. I bought a 62 impala 2 door in powder springs off a wrecker, he was taking it to the junk yard. I bought it for at 5 pm for 175.00 posted it that evening sold it in a hour, had the guy delivery it to the buyer the next morning for 1100.00 Never touched it. Deals are out there!
Im glad you metioned that .. meet aGuy at cheokee gun and pawn and was talking over the true blue Z and he said he has a 64 impala hard top missing motor and trans but body was good and very very little rust anywhere 500$..I have his number iif anyone is interested in it canton area

I have had to deal with a guy from Hours Co originally from Tampa named Daniel Rodda who specializes in conning people out of their pre 85 cars so that he could sell them. He promised the world as far as resto and paint work. Then he put the cars on a train!er and that's the last the owner saw of them. I had several old cars listed here last year for a crazy old **** named Vernon. Well Daniel took Vernon for about $17,000.00.
Long story short, watch out when you're dealing with the pre 85 stuff.
Wow, where there's a way, a scammer will be there. $17k is one hell of a chunk of change!

66' Sport Fury III's??? 2-doors of course...

One of my unicorn cars!
From what I remember its a 65 and a 66. We bought 5 Festivas from the same guy in 2011. He lives up in Green Co but still has a house ( monstrosity) in Warner Robins with a ragged ass multi car garage. The Fury coupes sit beside a 65 Mustang ragtop and an old 2M4 Fiero. There is also a 68 Fastback Mustang with 4 speed and I believe a 390. Then there's another 65 Mustang coupe and a 4 door mid 60s Fairlane that he was saving for the 289 and trans.
I got permission to go show folks stuff anytime. But its dark in there. I may be able to get some pics up soon. There is also a 55 BelAir in the house garage that's nice. But it started out as a 6 cylinder car and has a 327 now. So I can't see it bringing all the money.

From what I remember its a 65 and a 66. We bought 5 Festivas from the same guy in 2011. He lives up in Green Co but still has a house ( monstrosity) in Warner Robins with a ragged ass multi car garage. The Fury coupes sit beside a 65 Mustang ragtop and an old 2M4 Fiero. There is also a 68 Fastback Mustang with 4 speed and I believe a 390. Then there's another 65 Mustang coupe and a 4 door mid 60s Fairlane that he was saving for the 289 and trans.
I got permission to go show folks stuff anytime. But its dark in there. I may be able to get some pics up soon. There is also a 55 BelAir in the house garage that's nice. But it started out as a 6 cylinder car and has a 327 now. So I can't see it bringing all the money.
That 68 fastie is a GT and is worth big money even in bad shape

Dang, would be cool to find a deal on a 66 2-door. Seems like the guys with cars like that would rather let them rot them sell them for reasonable though.

Wow, where there's a way, a scammer will be there. $17k is one hell of a chunk of change!
Mif you go to one of those mugshotr type sites you will see his pic. Fat sorry pill head. And he just keeps getting out of jail for doing the same weak scam. It just pisses me off that people keep falling for it.

Back
Top Bottom