• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FINISHED:PICS. Getting ready to Plasti-Dip my car....

Honestly, it looks ok from 20ft away, but not up close.

This, stuff was never designed to be a real finish coat, more orange peel than a production Chrysler ran through a sandstorm. They do make actual flat automotive enamel, and it'll last longer than a year. That stuff is gonna lift like latex paint ina few months, even with some good prep.

- - - Updated - - -

No need to sand but will post pics of prep work before shooting the paint.

How do you think it's going to have anything to grab onto if you don't sand? Have you ever painted a car before?
Not trying to be mean or critical, just giving you a heads up.

This, stuff was never designed to be a real finish coat, more orange peel than a production Chrysler ran through a sandstorm. They do make actual flat automotive enamel, and it'll last longer than a year. That stuff is gonna lift like latex paint ina few months, even with some good prep.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you think it's going to have anything to grab onto if you don't sand? Have you ever painted a car before?

Yeah.. NO scuff no stick! out of the business for a while now but have painted quite a few in my day. The best paint in the world will look like poop if the prep work under it is poop. Just FYI

- - - Updated - - -

Just google it. I've done the research and I'm plenty satisfied with the results and durability.

Back
Top Bottom