• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FINISHED:PICS. Getting ready to Plasti-Dip my car....

The 3 gallons of Camo Green were on sale for $42 a gallon and shipping was $20. I have a friend who dipped his car so I'm gonna use the spray gun that came with the kit he bought from dipyourcar.com.

sub'd, I really want to see how this came out. we can do mine next... :)

been googling and youtubing plastidip... thats some really neat stuff. Good Luck

Son of a *****! Now I'm gonna have to paint my 2-door Yukon this way. Also let us know how much time and money invested in this.

Group Plasti-Dip at Black Riflers Garage...?

I used the cans to black out all the chrome on my truck and always liked the look of entire cars. Can't wait to see the finished pictures.

just dont use an electric wagner those guns suck ive been painting 10+ years and recommend masking really good with 3m edgelock tape and paper, use an hvlp gun and make sure to bleed all the water out of your compressor before starting. also it helps to mask rubber, ect before sanding that way you dont scrach up surfaces that arent getting painted

I did my wheels a year ago and they look just as good as they day I did them.

Have you had the tires changed since then? I would imagine that the tire machine will rape that coating.

BTW you're a bad influence. I have a project car that needs a respray and now this plasti-dip looks inviting in many ways. I'll make my decision after I see your results.

I'll be going with this color mixture IF I decide to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you had the tires changed since then? I would imagine that the tire machine will rape that coating.

BTW you're a bad influence. I have a project car that needs a respray and now this plasti-dip looks inviting in many ways. I'll make my decision after I see your results.

I'll be going with this color mixture IF I decide to do it.

Yeah I had tires put on about a month ago and the damage wasn't too bad. I just had to touch up the edges of the wheels. Depending on when I get the paint in it will be done as soon as it shows up on my door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom