• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FINISHED:PICS. Getting ready to Plasti-Dip my car....

Some people don't seem to get how plasti dip works. It's nothing like any other car finish.

Zero sanding is done. Just clean the surface. It's completely reversible too, although it's a relatively new product. Not sure what the long term effects are, but I would guess it just protects the clear coat.

I'm not a fan of matte finishes on cars, but would like to see how it turns out. I've seen several cars up close, and they do look kinda crappy... You know it's plastidip at least. Lol

Have you had the tires changed since then? I would imagine that the tire machine will rape that coating.

BTW you're a bad influence. I have a project car that needs a respray and now this plasti-dip looks inviting in many ways. I'll make my decision after I see your results.

I'll be going with this color mixture IF I decide to do it.

Yeah I had tires put on about a month ago and the damage wasn't too bad. I just had to touch up the edges of the wheels. Depending on when I get the paint in it will be done as soon as it shows up on my door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good

webtoolfeed.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_292802413_490a05d7c3e21.jpeg

Bad

a1.ec_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_83_ad4e6d45818a43059e11a9f534a17c75_l.jpg

That Soarer shines, so it couldn't have been sprayed. It would be badass if it was sprayed though, especially if it was RHD.

Back
Top Bottom