FEMA coffins?

Crazyak2003 you have a good point

Thank You sir. All this **** really gets me going. My dad is on hazmat team in north Georgia and was has done a lot of training with Military in West Virginia. He's told me some crazy **** that these guys say they've been trained for and if they are being trained for this then there has to be the marginal possibilities of this **** really HTF. One SCENARIO for instance was a thimble full of a chemical substance dropped into a vat at a company bottling milk could potentially be diIluted and have fatal effects on as many as 100,000. Now picture that. Getting delivered to schools. 911 was bad enough but now put kids in the scenario. We got an all out war and baby we'll serve it up nice and hot to someone.

Between the FEMA camps, NDAA, the recently put on file executive orders that lets the government take over all means of production in times of peace, chemtrails, HAARP, 9/11 obviously a fabrication, patriot act, Oklahoma city bombing obviously a fabrication too, Bilderberg meetings, Skull and Bones, GMO foods causing sterility and organ failure in all lab animals they are tested on(and the fact Monsanto refuses to do studies on the GMOs themselves AND fights all bills that try to make it law to label all foods containing GMOS. Recently Monsanto said they were going to sue the entire state of Vermont if they passed a bill which would make it law to label all foods that have GMos in them), Monsantos round up and pesticides causing birth defects and destroying the organisms within the soil as well as the bee populations, Flouride and other toxins being put into our water, vaccines being inserted with cancer viruses, NSA, fussion centers, federalized schooling system modeled after communist Russia, etc. etc. etc.

With all that said, I think I have to come to the conclusion that FEMA camps are for us, whenever the president decides to implement martial law. Jesse Venturas episode on FEMA camps is a pretty good starting point for people about these things. That episode aired 1 time and then got pulled from air. That's no coincidence. Another thing is, no congressman/senator/anyone will admit their existence. And if they get backed into a corner where they have to say something about them they will just say they are for natural disasters. Yea right.

Forgot to mention the most evil one of all, the Federal Reserve issuing us our debt! YAY!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom