FEMA coffins?

The "New Madirid Fault Line" thing dosen't cut it.

Between this and the mass order of freeze dried food? Like seven Million servings type order from Mtn. House by F.E.M.A.

Doesn't pass the smell test?? folks prep. ! They know "something" we don't ! Between this and "other" sorces, I am thinking Bio. attack or some type of "out break". Get prepped to hunker down for a while !

This place isn't hard to find in Madison, I have been by it a few times.

Last edited:
Madsion is east of ATL. on I-20.
Any other places in Ga. ,like N.E. or N.W.Ga would be nice to know about. Really any place with rail service. Where others have observed this type of stuff.

If something did happen and the government had nowhere to put the bodies, people would be upset about that, too.

This is one of the few times when I think the goubberment did a good job. If there was an outbreak of disease they would need those. I doubt those are for the camps. They would need a BOATLOAD more than that little bit there.

the ONLY thing the federal gov't does well is kill people and break things....

F.E.M.A. has "plans", G.E.M.A. has "plans". They all do and have since the 90's.

But the diffrence is they are now in the build up stage. For what??

Social unrest? The Dollar collapse? Out break to reduce the poplulation?

F.E.M.A. is not our friend !

Any one else notice these are all in places with rail road lines. Hmmm???

I am by no means a "consperity (how ever the hell ya spell it?)" type person.But I have, in true life,seen F.M.E.A. and G.E.M.A. plains for the outter surrounding counties for the Athens area. For ex. the Jackson Co. area is an "Evac" county for Athens.

They are and will put up tent citys on private land for "refugees". This was in the early 2000's. Now they are prepping. But for what ???

Last edited:
Don't know about all the CDC and the big amount etc., may be something going on, but I do know that the liner or, whatever it is called, is not some kind of special design because I was a pallbearer at my Uncles funeral about a month ago and this is what they used instead of a concrete vault. just so happens I know the guys doing the burial and they told me this is a new design that is lighter cheaper and better than the concrete vaults. Other than that who knows???

Back
Top Bottom