FEMA coffins?

Everybody has always acted like these coffins are a well guarded secret. Those of us who live in Madison have known about them since they were put there, and we knew what they were.

after reading all the post about these things i called a friend of mine who is the cemetery director for a large funeral home and cemetery.he said come on up and i'll show you something.he took me out behind the office to an area they keep all the cemetery supplies and they stacks of those coffin covers.he asked me if i knew how many people died across the country every day?he said just read the local papers then think about every town and city in America.thats a whole lot of folks dieing!and he said there are only a couple of companies that produce those things.

" These camps are to be operated by FEMA should martial law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached." interested, read more here.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=3010

WOW! NWO??????????????? Presidential Signature????????????????

Back
Top Bottom