FEMA coffins?

This is one of the few times when I think the goubberment did a good job. If there was an outbreak of disease they would need those. I doubt those are for the camps. They would need a BOATLOAD more than that little bit there.

Makes you wonder what the future holds for us if they had three years to set up tmporary morgues around the country. Do they have knowledge of a terrorist attack? biological population reduction plan? nuclear attack? You don't plan on a scale of this magnitude "just in case".

I have seen a good bit of info on this.

Jesse Venture also did an episode on them.

I think they are in prep for the "New Madrid Fault Line" incase it happens.

They are in extreme north georgia which is thought to be safe from the fault/quake line.

The video of them I seen has 100k of these and they are made for 5 bodies per coffin.

If anyone has a link to the caskets stored in any other state,I would be interested.
I have only seen them in north west Georgia,until this post.

If they are being stored all over th US then I woud think they are preping for something
else,Biological warfare?

Heres what Alex Jones thinks:

http://www.infowars.com/a-half-a-million-plastic-coffins/

Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don’t want to alarm anyone, but usually you don’t buy 500,000 plastic coffins "just in case something happens," you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn’t they?

Last edited:
If anyone has a link to the caskets stored in any other state,I would be interested.
I have only seen them in north west Georgia,until this post.

If they are being stored all over th US then I woud think they are preping for something
else,Biological warfare?
" They are "

They're not coffins. They're the liners that you put over the coffin. The guy "investigating" them was laying it it upside down. The flat board goes under the coffin.

Back
Top Bottom