FEMA coffins?

They're not coffins. They're the liners that you put over the coffin. The guy "investigating" them was laying it it upside down. The flat board goes under the coffin.

Like a vault. Those could be new style vaults from a vault company to sale to cemeteries. And the story could have been made up by the land owner, to stir the pot.

Like a vault. Those could be new style vaults from a vault company to sale to cemeteries. And the story could have been made up by the land owner, to stir the pot.

I know if I had that much land and was leasing out the land for a manufacturer. I couldn't resist stirring up a tale like that to see how much internet conspiracy it spawns.

Could be, maybe all the fema crap is BS and the funeral home down the road really pays to keep those on his land.

That's how I'm leaning! If the government knows something or conspires something, they're not gonna care about putting dead folks in a vault. BTW the NAZIS used incinerators and mass graves. Same in many other countries that has had catastrophes. Lots of Georgia power plants around.

Last edited:

Anything is possible.

Did you see the special Jesse Ventura did on these?
The company that was making and storing them is in north west GA.. Its a pretty good
show.I think you can watch it on youtube

Anything is possible.

Did you know the military is leasing out some of my land? Look at all the stuff they've left around.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v28_patracy_deuce_a501ac4a.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v28_patracy_m51a2_344d5efe.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v28_patracy_IMAG0023.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v28_patracy_IMAG0008.jpg

Heck there's even a crane here
img.photobucket.com_albums_v28_patracy_IMAG0005.jpg

At least half the people that know where I live thinks that's the case!

Did you know the military is leasing out some of my land? Look at all the stuff they've left around.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v28_patracy_deuce_a501ac4a.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v28_patracy_m51a2_344d5efe.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v28_patracy_IMAG0023.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v28_patracy_IMAG0008.jpg

Heck there's even a crane here
img.photobucket.com_albums_v28_patracy_IMAG0005.jpg

At least half the people that know where I live thinks that's the case!

You are more than welcome to park that one on the left "first pic" at my place,just leave the keys to it.

Back
Top Bottom