Factory Five 33 Hot Rod

Got the interior matted finally, takes a lot more material than you realize. Got the carpet installed, now it's back to cleaning up the wiring..........

P4200006.jpgP4200007.jpgP4200009.jpgP4200010.jpgP4200011.jpg

Got a little done today. Insulated the doors and door panels and made some striker bolt covers. Also felt the trunk was a bit bland and I didn't really have any good use for the really nice Factory Five emblems so I added an old school tool box with the FF emblem. I do plan on attaching it to the floor and put a few tools in it

P4230002.jpgP4230001.jpgP4230003.jpgP4230004.jpg

Im sure it wont be long and you'll have that trunk full of.trophies and ribbons. Hey man, you ought to take over to Willis Rd elementary school in Sharpsburg tomorrow evening and enter it in their car show. It be from 5-8 pm.
It should be a pretty good turn out.

Im sure it wont be long and you'll have that trunk full of.trophies and ribbons. Hey man, you ought to take over to Willis Rd elementary school in Sharpsburg tomorrow evening and enter it in their car show. It be from 5-8 pm.
It should be a pretty good turn out.

Thanks Cool.
Wish she was ready, I'd take her. I still might ride over there after I get new tires put on my scooter tomorrow.

Took me only a few minutes to realize I did not like the push pin plan on the door panels. The flanges on my doors are too thin for the pins to go in or be removed without damage. Since most of the car is assembled with polished stainless button head bolts, I just continued the theme. I will say the doors now sound and feel like real doors.

Went to car show this evening, spoke with some nice folks and got a few ideas, thanks for the heads up Cool.

P4250007.jpgP4250008.jpgP4250009.jpg

Just been doing all the little things on my to do list. Got most of the wiring cleaned up, made my third gauge harness, replaced the tiny indicator lights with some regular size ones. Got the roll bar final mounted and reinstalled the windshield to see the "roadster" version. Really looks like two different cars with or without the top. Still need to install the footbox and forward trans tunnel carpet. I still had a gap above the front of the tunnel I could see light through so I made some plates to fit that area, also made some covers for the trunk hinges where they go into the car. I didn't care for just slit the carpet method. I lined them with leather so the hinges rotate through the leather and are sorta gapless now.

P5070014.jpgP5070015.jpgP5070017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom