• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Factory Five 33 Hot Rod

Hey Brian you may need Vaseline and a shoehorn to get into this awesome build. If you don't fit remember some of your "smaller" friends if you need a test driver. lol
gkw

I got the rear of the top mounted and now I'm working on the front mounts. I decided to use studs instead of bolts since I'll be switching back and forth between roadster and hardtop. Also working with a manufacturer on the bump stop kits so I finally got off my butt and did a preliminary alignment. I forget how low this car is when she's off the jack stands

View attachment 237436View attachment 237437View attachment 237438View attachment 237439

Wow! It's been awhile since I checked this thread and it looks like you've been busy. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Another new toy, one badass buffer: that does stuff like this on stainless steel:

Also got the bump steer kit installed:

Just about there on the throttle linkage:

And then of course, filling, sanding, repeat:

I noticed my right side e-brake cable too near the exhaust so I made a couple of brackets to keep it clear. I had already made a bracket for the left side but it was never close to the tailpipe, just needed some support. I also installed studs on my Odyssey battery and incorporated a lead for a battery maintainer. Right now I have that lead going into the trunk until I figure out where a good final location will be.

Thinking about adding a video upgrade to the car. Any thoughts?? I believe I'll need a digital antenna.

PC150024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom