• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Evil Revenge Ideas

Revenge? There is no scum bag that’s worth breaking my beliefs or values. When I was a teenager or early 20s and a maniac, my rage wouldn’t let me think clearly. Now, it’s easy to see how living your life right and making honest, intelligent decisions will reap a lifetime of stability, friends and success. Play with fire and you’re going to get burned. Never give someone the power over you to control your thought process or you have lost!!
Amen to What he Just Dropped Here!!!
tenor.gif

I've seen everything from a brick of limburger under someone's car seat to draining the oil out of someone's car into a plastic bag... to some ignorant ass burning a home and killing a man's wife and children... seldom will you see two guys put gloves on and get in the ring in front of friends and family to solve a grievance....

If you want to go fist to cuffs it's because you are irrational and of low intelligence and unable to have rational conversation...
If you want to talk things out intelligently it's because your a ***** and can't fight like a man...

Occasionally you come across a man who can do both.... then the fat lady sings...

When I was in boot camp, there was a bunch of former gang members from Chicago that managed to get into the same boot company. One of them bunked next to me, and another (the gang leader) liked to come talk to him after lights out, keeping me awake. I wasn't scared of them, and let them know I wasn't pleased about losing sleep in no uncertain terms. I got told that 5 or so of them were going to gang up on me if I didn't shut up. So a couple of days later, a soap dish with some sugar was placed near a fire ant mound. While every was at evening chow, the gang leader's bed received the contents of the soap dish, and was remade. He did his usual loud mouthed visit, and went to bed in the dark. Some pretty awesome screams. He had to be hospitalized, and was kept back to another company. No more problems.

I was browsing some of the dark parts of the Internet today and saw some crazy but diabolical ideas on how to really get back at people that wronged you without physically hurting anyone. And I thought "I bet those ODTers have some good ones," So whatcha got?

One of the best ones I saw - say you have a neighbor from hell. Wait till they go out of town, then bring over a water hose and a lawn sprinkler and hook it up to an outside faucet. Break a window and then place the Sprinkler inside the main room like a kitchen and turn on the hose. It will take out the drywall, ceiling, electrical, flooring, insulation, subfloor, and flood the basement. It will do it over a long time and no one will notice from the outside until they enter.

I would never do something like because revenge is pretty stupid but they are still fun to read about.
I had an obnoxious dope smoking husband and wife pair of neighbors. Their arguments were so loud I couldn't turn my tv up loud enough. I was living in a tiny apartment with a tiny backyard. About 3 car lengths, if you could teleport them into place, and their backyard was just as tiny.

The fence separating us from the neighbors was covered with ivy that originated on their side and consumed about 2 feet of my back yard for the entire length of my tiny yard.

I cut the ivy along the top of the fence. I filled a full sized dumpster with the debris just on my side of the fence.

When the neighbors came home they were furious. All kinds of verbal abuse etc. They ended up throwing another dumpsters with of ivy over the fence and into my back yard.

If they heard us in the backyard they would run the garden hose and hose down whoever was in the backyard. The kids, the wife, didn't matter. Everybody got wet.

I decided that they just didn't have enough love in their life's, and I set out to do something about it.

If you've ever had a cat. You'll know that cats love catnip. They get stoned. They get real playful, then they get real sleepy. So anyways I ordered an industrial sized container to be mailed to my house.

So after it arrived a week or so later I took the time (at 0230 in the morning going to work) to liberally distribute the entire 16 ounce package at the entrance to their house. I threw some in the bushes, on the roof above their porch, under the mat in front of their door, and I generally powdered the entire f***ing front of their apartment complex with all the catnip in the package.

So anyways when I returned from the work I had to do at 0630. It really was amazing! As I drove by the front of their apartment complex. There were so many cats that it was impossible to count them all! I didn't stop as I drove by, but the number of cats lounging around the walkway was absolutely phenomenal! I must have attracted every outdoor cat within a mile. There had to be over a hundred. There were even cats on the roof!

I hadn't told anyone what I was going to do and I left for my next job an hour later.

When I returned later that evening, I learned that this was THE DAY that our neighbors brought home a brand new $800 dollar puppy! All we heard all night long was "YAP YAP YAP YAP" "SHUT UP DOG!" "YAP YAP YAP YAP" "SHUT UP DOG!" "YAP YAP YAP YAP" "SHUT UP DOG!" All night long!

I was working or going to school about 20 hours each day, and between what I heard and what I learned from my wife. They ended up giving away the puppy they'd just paid $800 dollars for! I heard the 2 of the other side of the fence smoking dope saying "and where the f**** did all those cats come from? The husband told the story about how he had opened the front door and he couldn't put his foot on the doormat because it was currently occupied by 4 cats!

Nowadays video cameras are everywhere!

Where i work you need a password for just about every part of your job. Reading manuals, entering data, ordering parts, etc. i worked with this d-bag who i just couldnt see eye to eye with, as his favorite thing to do was ignore the job at hand and get in my way. This guy was always pissed off or whining about some perceived wrong. Lets call this manchild “steve”.

One day, i was fortunate to be working with steve again and he locked me out of an area i needed to get to, so i couldnt complete my job. I knew the guys employee number which we used to sign in with, so i attempted to login with his account over and over again using vulgar passwords, knowing that the system would lock out is account for everything, and he would have to call in and talk to a human who could see what “he” attempted to use.

Afterwards, i called my radio dispatcher friend to have steve called back to he area just prior to the vehicles departure to grab and enter the paperwork from the crew that he kept me from. As he is the last to touch the paperwork he would now need to login to enter the data. From here i sat in the ready room on another computer and preteneded to be looking something up when steve recieved the radio call. He was forced to get off his fat ass, go back to the area, retrieve the paperwork, and then go to the computer to enter it in. He comes in the room in an absolute rage about missing his stories on tv, and when he attempted to login the computer of course shows him locked out. Now hes a ball of fury and cussing so bad that it is incomprehensible. Not sure if the poor person who he had to call disclosed what his last password attempts were, but the attempts i used would make a sailor blush and question the sanity of someone who would use such things as passwords (think NAMBLA style passwords).

So in a nut shell, forced him to stop watching tv in ready room, go back out in the weather, force talking to the crew about paperwork, head back to ready room to enter paperwork, fail at loging in, call help desk and discuss his password problems, hopefully hear a snicker from the IT folks about his last password attempt, and have him beg someone else to enter paperwork for his area of responsibility before he got hit with taking a delay. These actions costed the company nothing, risked nothing, but were great entertainment for me without moron being the wiser to the cause of his newfound stress.

Back
Top Bottom