• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Evil Revenge Ideas

1992’ish: some really strong liquid “air freshener “ down the defroster vents of the car of a co-worker that did something to my car that I didn’t like. I really don’t remember what he did, but that super strong fruity smell stayed in his car for years.

When my uncle and aunt got married, someone did that to his car but is was sardine juice instead of air freshener.

My best friend asked me to take out his trash and cut his lawn while he was on his honeymoon. I did, but I also took his lawn spreader, filled it with fertilizer, and then went on to spell out "@s$clown" in his backyard. It was really impressive after the first good rain. You could still kinda read it after 2 years.

I worked with two guys who hated each other and did something similar during their feud. First guy used fertilizer to spell out a bad word in second guys yard. Second guy used weed killer to spell out a bad word in first guys yard. Second guy only had to fertilize the rest of his yard to erase the bad word. First guy was working much harder to fix his yard.

Back in the 70's and 80's, if you went to a trade show all the vendors had little postcards at their booth for you to fill out your name/address for more info on their products. A relative was really ticked off at his lazy boss who showed up and slept most of the workday. The relative got several coworkers to go to a trade show with him and they filled out many dozens of cards with the boss's home address and home phone number. Within weeks the boss said his mailbox was completely full of stuff every single day and his phone rang almost continually for months.

Later on I may have used a similar technique when I had a lazy boss who did one hour of week per day and spent the rest of the day flirting with the younger girls in the offices. I did use his office address and phone number, and it got so bad that when his office phone range, he could literally jump from behind his desk and run out the door. If nothing else, it was more work for him that he ever did before.

Speaking of lazy people (I've worked with hundreds of them over the years!), I once worked with a guy I'll call Bob who worked the midnight to 8am shift and was supposed to take care of any maintenance issues (think electrical motors and geared pulley systems). According to some informers, he would walk around until about 2am, then sneak into an office where he would sleep until about 7:45am. If something broke, the workers would call in someone from the day shift because Bob was nowhere to be found!

I "borrowed" a key to that office, turned the volume to max on the PC speakers, hid the speakers behind a desk where they were hard to reach, then set the PC to run a batch file at 4am every night. The batch file ran an audio playing software that loaded a 10 minute audio file of cats fighting. The next morning Bob was red-eyed and in a bad mood as his shift ended. The desk was jerked away from the wall and the speakers were in the trash with the speaker cables cut. It was a temporary victory but all the day shift folks got a laugh out of it for a few weeks.

I have an ex... a horrible person turned out... and with serious mental issue! I know this without a doubt because she desperately wanted to marry me!
Once she moved away... I signed her up at her new address for dozens of bridal magazines...

Not really a revenge thing but was a funny prank.
Another parts guy was at technicians window, one tech
had his morning coffee and cinnamon roll on the counter.
Parts guy asked him "having some pound cake today?"
Tech says it's not a pound cake, it's cinnamon roll".
Parts guy immediately swings fist overhanded and
smashes it flat saying "there, it's pound cake now".
Silence for a few seconds then everyone had a good laugh.
Parts guy went to vending machine and bought tech a
replacement cinnamon roll. For weeks any food left on
counter drew comment "Is that pound cake?" and owner
would snatch it to safety before it was flattened.

raw shrimp, stuffed inside of curtain rods will certainly raise some eyebrows, old fish wrapped in aluminum foil on the manifold, poop secured on top of the exhaust....pepper sprayed pork rinds, preparation H squeezed into toothpaste ....of course there's super glue in the lock, and loosening the valve stems in tires so that the leak goes on and on....

There's an asshat that drives a loud Mustang up and down my road like it's Indy 500 I'd like to shove a can of spray foam up his exhaust. Fortunately for him I don't know where he lives.
Back around 74 there was a guy that would fly down our street and it really pissed my buddies dad off. One day here he comes as Dale is bringing in the trash can. Ol Dale pitched the metal can into the road. Guy smashed the can but he went slow after that.

Back
Top Bottom