• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Evil Revenge Ideas

reklawd

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
2   0
Reaction score
I was browsing some of the dark parts of the Internet today and saw some crazy but diabolical ideas on how to really get back at people that wronged you without physically hurting anyone. And I thought "I bet those ODTers have some good ones," So whatcha got?

One of the best ones I saw - say you have a neighbor from hell. Wait till they go out of town, then bring over a water hose and a lawn sprinkler and hook it up to an outside faucet. Break a window and then place the Sprinkler inside the main room like a kitchen and turn on the hose. It will take out the drywall, ceiling, electrical, flooring, insulation, subfloor, and flood the basement. It will do it over a long time and no one will notice from the outside until they enter.

I would never do something like because revenge is pretty stupid but they are still fun to read about.

I was browsing some of the dark parts of the Internet today and saw some crazy but diabolical ideas on how to really get back at people that wronged you without physically hurting anyone. And I thought "I bet those ODTers have some good ones," So whatcha got?

One of the best ones I saw - say you have a neighbor from hell. Wait till they go out of town, then bring over a water hose and a lawn sprinkler and hook it up to an outside faucet. Break a window and then place the Sprinkler inside the main room like a kitchen and turn on the hose. It will take out the drywall, ceiling, flooring, insulation, subfloor, and flood the basement. It will do it over a long time and no one will notice from the outside until they enter.

I would never do something like because revenge is pretty stupid but they are still fun to read about.
Wow,i have nothing to say.

One of the best ones I saw - say you have a neighbor from hell. Wait till they go out of town, then bring over a water hose and a lawn sprinkler and hook it up to an outside faucet. Break a window and then place the Sprinkler inside the main room like a kitchen and turn on the hose. It will take out the drywall, ceiling, flooring, insulation, subfloor, and flood the basement. It will do it over a long time and no one will notice from the outside until they enter.

That’s as ****ed up as a ping pong helmet son... hell that would get you killed. That’s some coward **** for real.

download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom