• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Every boomer on outdoors trader

Na, A Boomer needs coffee to function. A millennial only needs coffee to be nice. You would just be hurting yourself there.

I’m a GenXer. I don’t drink coffee. It takes too long to make and I’ve got **** to do.

I’ll be hiding the Boomers insulin pumps and O2 bottles and give the GenAlphas the spankings they’ve been deprived of while trash talking millennials into a week long Zoom therapy sesh where they can hide out in their safe spaces sharing crayons and coloring books with the GenZers

[QUOTE="GodBlessTheUSA, post: 14416423, member: 14892"
I know a whole lotta true boomers that can still shoot, but they can't move very well. Maybe great in static defense, but not a mobile offense.
[/QUOTE]
Us boomers will be rear guard. And when we finish up we'll catch up to you.

I’m a GenXer. I don’t drink coffee. It takes too long to make and I’ve got **** to do.

I’ll be hiding the Boomers insulin pumps and O2 bottles and give the GenAlphas the spankings they’ve been deprived of while trash talking millennials into a week long Zoom therapy sesh where they can hide out in their safe spaces sharing crayons and coloring books with the GenZers
Well I’m a boomer and all my kids in the GenXer. Not on insulin or oxygen so bring it on. Real men drink coffee not energy drinks.

IMG_3396.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom