• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Etiquette

I look at it this way:

If someone is disrespectful directly in a PM or disrespectful indirectly by not replying, be thankful that it happened early before negotiations started or even a meeting. It was bound to be a poor and unsatisfactory experience.

So be thankful that you didn’t waste any more of your time than you did.
Well said

Give them a reasonable amount of time to get back to you. If they don't, move on......I agree with you, but this is a different world anymore
You got that right!!! People these days just don't give a damn about anything or anybody but themselves. Me and my sister had this same conversation the other day. Just people being disrespectful is way to common. I mean adults of our generation are seeing the last of manners in general. Kids coming up these days are just selfish little sh*ts. If it doesn't benefit them in some way they just don't bother with it. Unless they are trying to aquire something from somebody and then they may act somewhat civil. Other than that you can forget it. It a shame the direction this country is going in. I feel for the leaders of tomorrow. I honestly don't know how things are going to function with the absence of proper manners and etiquette.

Something that really burns my a** is when I PM someone.. and never any response.. I’m not talking about PMing a ridiculous lowball offer or anything stupid…. Just either a good honest offer, or just a legitimate question.. Take the time to answer the damn text one way or the other!! Show a little professional etiquette!! Only takes a second…. Anyone else get irritated by that as well?

I learned some useless information on here. ! these make bitches cry, i had no idea.
incorrect spelling makes the dick come out in many on this site!
we are quick to beat a brother down!

Always been that group that do it their way, has been since this site opened. Just grin and move on. Be another deal come up. Truthfully I havent met FTF to many assholes doing deals.and have made some good friends
Right on. Way more gentlemen than arses.

Back
Top Bottom