• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Etiquette

1701952505092.png

You'll have to decide what's reasonable. I'd say a little over 24hrs. These days in business you just can't get too caught up in it
Maybe you’re right. My wife tells me all the time that I have a type A personality, am impatient, and want things done right now. If I list something though, I will check periodically and reply one way or the other

Common courtesy and decency went out the damned door a while back. Right along with any respect.
People suck, get used to it. It is a different time unfortunately.
I still treat everyone I meet with the above virtues until I find out what kind of asshole they are then say screw them !
Unless they want to act like a gentleman or human towards me and be respectful and courteous then I am not going to waste energy or time on them.

It really sucks it has gotten this way.

Common courtesy and decency went out the damned door a while back. Right along with any respect.
People suck, get used to it. It is a different time unfortunately.
I still treat everyone I meet with the above virtues until I find out what kind of asshole they are then say screw them !
Unless they want to act like a gentleman or human towards me and be respectful and courteous then I am not going to waste energy or time on them.

It really sucks it has gotten this way.

I agree.. I have been fortunate to deal with great traders on here.. Straight up guys and no BS .. Great Coms and deals were done either the same day or the following day.. Guess I got spoiled, and that’s the reason for my irritation.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom