• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Etiquette

Dolfan1972

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
63   1
Reaction score
Something that really burns my a** is when I PM someone.. and never any response.. I’m not talking about PMing a ridiculous lowball offer or anything stupid…. Just either a good honest offer, or just a legitimate question.. Take the time to answer the damn text one way or the other!! Show a little professional etiquette!! Only takes a second…. Anyone else get irritated by that as well?

Something that really burns my a** is when I PM someone.. and never any response.. I’m not talking about PMing a ridiculous lowball offer or anything stupid…. Just either a good honest offer, or just a legitimate question.. Take the time to answer the damn text one way or the other!! Show a little professional etiquette!! Only takes a second…. Anyone else get irritated by that as well?
Etiquette starts with being taught good manners by parents when you were a kid. Those that lack it may have been unlucky and had parents that didn't give a damn, were part of a single parent household, had a drunken father or something else less than a good upbringing.

Either this or they were just born ignorant arseholes.

You PMing the same guy from Commerce as me huh?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom