• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Engraving question

I ordered my upper, Its just not in stock and theres not telling what noveske will make as these black rifles are flowing off the shelves. I already have the stamp for the lower

Sorry, I forgot you already had it. DSG had some Noveske uppers in stock yesterday. Did you put anything on the Form 1 for additional markings?

I ordered it from dsg arms on Sunday actually. And no I never put any information in that block on the form 1's

Technical question here. If we wait for STAMP to be approved for lower before sending it off for engraving. Wouldn't we have to file a form 20 for "repair" travel since its technically a NFA item now?

Last edited:
OH YEAH! FORGOT!

Well hope UPS don't try to rif me off on shipping. I know if they find out its a firearm, they want NEXT DAY and those can be pricey up to $80!

I put stuff in that block. I form 1 a title 1 gun colt so I put "Sporter M4 Carbine" and it got approved. Aren't people suppose to put Trust name in that box?

I put stuff in that block. I form 1 a title 1 gun colt so I put "Sporter M4 Carbine" and it got approved. Aren't people suppose to put Trust name in that box?

No and no.
Don't put more in there then you need to. That information was on there when the gun was originally made. You did not add that information nor did you put that on the lower, colt did

Back
Top Bottom