• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Engraving question

Well you'll need it engrave eitherway! We can't abbreviate the trust name? I thought I saw somewhere you could.... Nevermind only if you've made your trust name that way.

Last edited:
Go ahead and get the lower engraved. If you haven't already filed the paperwork, by the time it gets back the uppers should be available again. I am about to file the lower for my 9 MM and I will start looking for the upper some time in late March/mid April.

no2sc2 - engraving has to match the trust name (no abbreviating)

Well you'll need it engrave eitherway! We can't abbreviate the trust name? I thought I saw somewhere you could....

I think you can drop the "revocable living" part. I had mine engraved with the Trust name followed by the word "Trust". That probably doesn't make any sense. :p

For example, if your name is John Smith, you could do John Smith Trust.

Go ahead and get the lower engraved. If you haven't already filed the paperwork, by the time it gets back the uppers should be available again. I am about to file the lower for my 9 MM and I will start looking for the upper some time in late March/mid April.

no2sc2 - engraving has to match the trust name (no abbreviating)
Thanks!

yeah I bought my upper A WHILE ago and had them hold it till my stamp came back. :P 2 weeks ago, I was going to preorder a colt lower to put my 16" upper since I switched it out with my SBR upper, but I told myself it won't be sold out since they had 100+ lowers but I was wrong! Now I have a 16" upper alone :[

I think you can drop the "revocable living" part. I had mine engraved with the Trust name followed by the word "Trust". That probably doesn't make any sense. :p

For example, if your name is John Smith, you could do John Smith Trust.
I had my paper work kicked back for just that reason, I would imaging they want it on the engraving as well

I ordered my upper, Its just not in stock and theres not telling what noveske will make as these black rifles are flowing off the shelves. I already have the stamp for the lower

Back
Top Bottom