• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EFT file for submitting digital fingerprints

Nope. Grab a DIY kit off Amazon. Mine looked like literal **** and was still approved.
Nice I did the silencer shop kiosk today with my wife. It made me want to buy a kiosk. I'm already a regular FFL adding class 3 is only an app and $500 and I would not have to stock anything. Silencershop would send me a commission check with each transfer. I also would not have to read people's Trust. I hate reading Lawyer writing.

Howdy zracin zracin , Silencer Shop can record digital prints via our kiosk for eForm 4 submissions. We also offer completed fingerprint cards that we can provide after you've submitted your prints on the kiosk, these cards can be used for other ATF forms such as Form 1 submissions. - Chase
Have used SilencerShop before and order more all the time, very easy and convenient

Several companies provide the service for a small business 5k up front for the system not good business.
Roll your own, have the photo attach to letter and mail in.
I did find a company that will rent me the equipment but the customer cost be close to $40.00 to process.
We are an 07/02 starting up.

Ok so here's one. Who has had their EFT file made by someone other than SS, submitted a form 1 with said EFT, and got it approved?

I caught a cramp the other night doing the old wrist roll and trying not to smudge the card. I'd like am EFT as long as they are getting approved.

Nice I did the silencer shop kiosk today with my wife. It made me want to buy a kiosk. I'm already a regular FFL adding class 3 is only an app and $500 and I would not have to stock anything. Silencershop would send me a commission check with each transfer. I also would not have to read people's Trust. I hate reading Lawyer writing.
Selling suppressors is about as fun as baby sitting other peoples heavily regulated property, and having adults call you once a week mad about how long the US government is taking to clear their **** for a year. I don’t envy my friends that do it

Selling suppressors is about as fun as baby sitting other peoples heavily regulated property, and having adults call you once a week mad about how long the US government is taking to clear their **** for a year. I don’t envy my friends that do it
I would only sell through silencer shop. I would not keep anything in stock. I could also refer people to check with their online account at ss.

Agreed 100%. There's no way that juice is worth the squeeze unless it's an add on to an existing related business. Factory SBRs would be even worse, they'd never sell......ever.

Back
Top Bottom