• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EFT file for submitting digital fingerprints

Got off phone with silencer shop. They won't give the .eft file either...only print cards.
Is that a Dont or a Wont. If its a wont they are a bunch of ****bag hypocrits just out for the money. If its a dont its a different story.

I would pay for the file or to even have it made. Before I figured out how to roll my own, the only place I could find to take mine was Identgo at over $100 to have a few made. My local PD was useless.

I spoke on the phone to printscan as well, and they said they won't give EFTs to individuals, but they will submit them for you to other agencies but they're not doing anything for BATFE or eforms

That sucks.

I spoke on the phone to printscan as well, and they said they won't give EFTs to individuals, but they will submit them for you to other agencies but they're not doing anything for BATFE or eforms

Yeah I've found no way to use the eforms finger print upload. No one will give the data files out so any transfers not going through silencer shop have to just mail them in. Nothing like the government making a program intended for one company only. Just wonder what Silencer shop is giving the ATF back in exchange for streamlining their submissions.

Yeah I've found no way to use the eforms finger print upload. No one will give the data files out so any transfers not going through silencer shop have to just mail them in. Nothing like the government making a program intended for one company only. Just wonder what Silencer shop is giving the ATF back in exchange for streamlining their submissions.
Lots of other companies are doing the eForms, so it's not just SS.

I can sort of see the vendors point though. Fingerprints are the 'gold standard' of identification. Sending a digital version to a government agency is a whole different thing than sending them to some random person. The vendor has no way of knowing that those are actually your prints.

I concur.

Lots of other companies are doing the eForms, so it's not just SS.

I can sort of see the vendors point though. Fingerprints are the 'gold standard' of identification. Sending a digital version to a government agency is a whole different thing than sending them to some random person. The vendor has no way of knowing that those are actually your prints.

Back
Top Bottom