• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EFT file for submitting digital fingerprints

Lots of other companies are doing the eForms, so it's not just SS.

I can sort of see the vendors point though. Fingerprints are the 'gold standard' of identification. Sending a digital version to a government agency is a whole different thing than sending them to some random person. The vendor has no way of knowing that those are actually your prints.
Yeah I can do eforms also but silencer shop is the only one set up to do the digital submission of the finger prints. Well I guess I could spend 10k on a set up to do digital finger prints also but that seems a bit pricey.

I can sort of see the vendors point though. Fingerprints are the 'gold standard' of identification. Sending a digital version to a government agency is a whole different thing than sending them to some random person. The vendor has no way of knowing that those are actually your prints.
Wait...what? If the vendor took the prints how do they not know who's they are?

We can roll our own and send them in.

The more and more I think about it, the more and more it sounds like SS might be a mole.

I mean "I guess"...but SS will mail you a set of 2 cards for $15. How do they know they are actually my prints? Just sayin'.

Early days right now as well. I'd bet sooner or later someone will realize that there's money to be made.

Back
Top Bottom