• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you think marijuana will be legalized nationwide? If so, how long will it take?

1377629047485.jpg

I would rather have all drivers drive sober and pay attention to the road, but as the old saying goes "Wish in one hand and crap in the other: see which one fills up first."

Thank you for stating the most common,or popular argument.."They are going to do it anyway,so why not make it legal"..

Thank you for stating the most common,or popular argument.."They are going to do it anyway,so why not make it legal"..
the real question is why was it outlawed in the first place?

why would you support leaving something illegal if it didnt accomplish the intended goal of the legislation. i mean if making pot illegal was suppose to curb its use then its a really ****ty law lol

You and I both know it's not that simple. Your question is the same as asking me if I want the government to to imprison/fine/punish people for possessing a weapon. That "weapon" could range from a knife to a nuclear bomb to a shrink ray. There will be yes and no answers to this, especially in regards to the possession of a shrink ray and who is allowed to possess it.

Your herb reference can range from thyme to weed to khat. To that, my answers will range from yes to no as all of these affect people in different ways and I don't feel punishments often fit the crimes.

It's been fun circling the drain in this subject, but I know when I need to stand back and wash my hands of it. Thanks for the conversation.

A shrink ray would be so cool on weed. One could make all the brownies bite sized. Lol.

With the park issue, many places are instituting bans against smoking tobacco with public. I disagree with it but if the Court's say it's okay, expand it to pot as well.

I just feel the economic opportunity should be the priority.

Just so it's clear. Colorado's legal weed is to be partaken of in private. In your residence. Within the confines of your yard. It's not legal to consume in public, and your neighbor can call the cops if your recreation drifts into their yard and disturbs them.

Just because they let them get away with it in public on 4-20 every year prior, doesn't mean it's a free for all. in fact, last year, after legalization, they issued the largest number of citations on record for the dope heads sparkin up in City Park.

Back
Top Bottom