• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you think marijuana will be legalized nationwide? If so, how long will it take?

Tech companies in general tend to hire millennials and that age bracket tends to be pro weed, or at least pro choice for weed. (68% support legalizing it if you believe this website)

I think that number is pretty conservative. As someone on the upper end of the millennial generation (just turned 30) I can tell you that nearly 100% of my peers wholeheartedly support legalization. And no they aren't all a bunch of stoners. A few of them are regular users but most of them are well educated young professionals. Smoking pot is really a non issue as far as most of them are concerned and sometimes its hard to remember that its even illegal in the first place. Its very common to be at a get together with a bunch of people my age where everyone is hanging out and sipping a few beers and someone will simply light up a joint or start to pass a bowl around while the conversation continues without skipping a beat. I don't smoke personally but I have been around it more times than I could even begin to count. I cannot ever recall a single instance of someone having a bad reaction or flipping out after smoking weed. The worst effect I have ever seen is someone getting too high and then throwing up before laying on the couch and passing out but I'm sure the 10 shots of vodka he took while he was smoking back to back joints had a lot to do with that.

Back
Top Bottom