• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you think marijuana will be legalized nationwide? If so, how long will it take?

I'm with you, it has nothing to do with tax breaks. Health insurance rates possibly but I'm not sure that is even the case.

Do you even business Bro?

It completely depends on the company, although most silicon Valley companies do not test. Google, Facebook, Uber, and NCR do NOT test, whereas IBM and Amazon DO test.

Tech companies in general tend to hire millennials and that age bracket tends to be pro weed, or at least pro choice for weed. (68% support legalizing it if you believe this website)

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/14/6-facts-about-marijuana/

Guess my definition of tech is s a little different. Our company works with the Fortune 50/100/500, financial, stock brokers, top tier retail, health & life sciences companies, etc. I can guarantee you that weed is 100% forbidden, at least on a visible level and everyone is regularly tested, often just to move into a project.

Yes, when you said tech companies I thought you were referring to technology companies, not financial companies. My bad.

Weed is 100% forbidden on a visible level.... So like you can't smoke in the lobbies and stuff?

Guess my definition of tech is s a little different. Our company works with the Fortune 50/100/500, financial, stock brokers, top tier retail, health & life sciences companies, etc. I can guarantee you that weed is 100% forbidden, at least on a visible level and everyone is regularly tested, often just to move into a project.
weed is forbidden in those circles. but cocaine is fine

Yep. People who are really passionate about the issue need to visit Denver's (otherwise really nice) parks for an informed opinion (even if they don't deserve one for having never smoked).
Just spoke to a friend of mine that lives in Erie, does business in Denver (doesn't smoke BTW). He told me to tell you GLWS.

:confused: What is his contention?
Big city. No different than any other. He contends you are trying to pin typical urban blight (even the human kind) on weed.

He is an educator and says the extra money is making a difference and he expects it to only increase in the future.

Big city. No different than any other. He contends you are trying to pin typical urban blight (even the human kind) on weed.

He is an educator and says the extra money is making a difference and he expects it to only increase in the future.
Well if he's an "educator".... ;)
All I can tell you is what I saw. It was very Atypical of the type of homeless crowd you see in most urban areas with the possible exception of San Fran.
PM inbound.

Back
Top Bottom