• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you think marijuana will be legalized nationwide? If so, how long will it take?

If a dude wants to smoke weed,crank,crack,meth,etc... If they aren't affecting anyone else when they do it or after they do it, I don't see a problem with it. Drugs should be regulated the same as alcohol use. Most people with any intelligence at all are not going to shoot heroin if it were legal but some would. That would be their choice and the outcome their own PERSONAL responsibility . I for one don't want the government telling me what I can't do with myself. I don't smoke weed but if I wanted to , I should be able to .

i couldn't care less if someone smokes pot. but hearing the stories about colorado, i'm not sure. it seems like when people are left to their own devices they blow it. like alcohol. not sure whats right. i don't like the gov't having any say in peoples lives. but then when they can't be responsible....

I can't see how the Supreme Court allowed a woman to murder he unborn baby. Because it's "her" body. But if she wants to sit in her own living room and smoke pot it's not her body anymore ??

I don't get the people that thing the day it's legal every person alive will be using it

It's available now to anyone who wants it
Ask any high school kid if he knows who sells it

Booze is legal. Does everyone go to work drunk ?
Does everyone drive drunk ?

Last edited:
If a dude wants to smoke weed,crank,crack,meth,etc... If they aren't affecting anyone else when they do it or after they do it, I don't see a problem with it. Drugs should be regulated the same as alcohol use. Most people with any intelligence at all are not going to shoot heroin if it were legal but some would. That would be their choice and the outcome their own PERSONAL responsibility . I for one don't want the government telling me what I can't do with myself. I don't smoke weed but if I wanted to , I should be able to .
the problem with that it's out will affect everyone not just the users. We will all get to pay for the ones that can't handle it and the loss of productivity higher insurance rates and so on and so on. On the other hand there should be more jobs available for the folks that can keep it in check, gotta keep that tax money flowing

I can't see how the Supreme Court allowed a woman to murder he unborn baby. Because it's "her" body. But if she wants to sit in her own living room and smoke pot it's not her body anymore ??

I don't get the people that thing the day it's legal every person alive will be using it

It's available now to anyone who wants it
Ask any high school kid if he knows who sells it

Booze is legal. Does everyone go to work drunk ?
Does everyone drive drunk ?
have you spent any time with today's youth?

Going to be a lot of negative feedback on here if the law is changed (cue the ominous music).
Guy agrees to a meet but gets baked and blows off the meet because the couch was calling his name. lol

Going to be a lot of negative feedback on here if the law is changed (cue the ominous music).
Guy agrees to a meet but gets baked and blows off the meet because the couch was calling his name. lol

Yeah I'm really getting sick of all the deals I have missed out on because the other guy got drunk and blew me off. Happens all the time

shouldnt be an issue, you just got to provide incentive

lol if you agree to meet at the krispy kreme you will have no worries about getting a pothead and a cop together for a meet

Back
Top Bottom