• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you stay prepared?

Not since I left the metro area. I live in a large county with a very low population far away from it all…more cows than people. And I deleted Fox News and CNN from my streaming service so I don’t get all hot and bothered anymore.

I keep the truck with at least half a tank, the boat is full, the utv is full, the genny is full and spare fuel. I have a well, access to the lake, access to a hundred cows and tens of thousands of chickens on any given day, a freezer full of venison, cabinets full of canned foods…plus I have a good woman!

Not that I imagine I can survive any apocalypse better than someone else, I feel ready enough without worrying about what happens here on earth…I know Jesus!

Whatever is going on, it is funneling into something of spiritual or prophetic proportions, and I am concentrating my preparedness to something else even bigger. I won’t get into it here, because this is a general discussion forum, and I don’t want my hand slapped by an ODT Patrol Officer… 😂

Nope. Not worried about it.
Same here. When the Good Lord calls me Home, He will not be impressed with all the earthly paraphenalia I had accumulated in a paranoid effort to resist His call or lengthen my stay on earth. He might even get a good laugh out of it as He shakes His head as the items remain behind to rust/decay/spoil. Oh ye of little faith. Thanks.

With all the concerns about a terror attack being imminent, who is actually keeping their kit in their vehicle and ready for use?
just so I can get shot by incompetent police? It sickens me how much toybuyers jerk themselves off over this nonsense fantasy of being the hero when 80% of gun owners cant shoot a pistol past 25yds and like 90% dont have more than one pair of gloves in their aide kit

you might have to fend off a pesky animal....or what not

Where I live I’m more worried about a stray dog or rabid varmint than I am a bad guy, though bad guys are always out there, somewhere.

And again, If I were stuck on foot away from home I would be more worried about dogs or rabid varmints than I am criminals.

Back
Top Bottom