• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you stay prepared?

Where I live I’m more worried about a stray dog or rabid varmint than I am a bad guy, though bad guys are always out there, somewhere.

And again, If I were stuck on foot away from home I would be more worried about dogs or rabid varmints than I am criminals.
You must not live in a city.

just so I can get shot by incompetent police? It sickens me how much toybuyers jerk themselves off over this nonsense fantasy of being the hero when 80% of gun owners cant shoot a pistol past 25yds and like 90% dont have more than one pair of gloves in their aide kit
I carry an IFAK that's full of nothing but gloves. Safety first!

You must not live in a city.
No I don’t, but I drive through ATL regularly. I have a pretty long commute. I’ve worked in and around ATL all my life, and though I’ve had encounters with shady people, the pit bulls running around the hood are more concerning to me, if I am stuck on foot.

My “kit”, if you can call it that, is to get me home if I’m having a rough day. Not really a shtf scenario, only shtf for me.

I carry an IFAK that's full of nothing but gloves. Safety first!

I have an entire box of latex gloves in my truck. I bought them for dressing deer, but keep them in there because I use them occasionally for various things…Like loading mags. :very_drunk:

For a gunfight you will never be in.
Better than rolling deep with “kits” and giving criminals guns. It’s on my person and I hope that I never am in a gunfight. However I don’t spend thousands “prepping” for imaginary battles and don’t even have the basic stuff that you’d actually need in real life. I have a gun that costed me $325 on my hip. I’m okay with that.

Anyways, keep on prepping for your terrorist attack!

Yep. I travel all over the southeast in my job. Honestly I consider my bag like a spare tire or fire extinguisher, it’s there if the need comes up. I don’t carry a long gun, but do have my small carry pistol and several mags, an OWB holster, and mag carriers.

I’ve found myself sitting on the interstate for hours at a time, several times. After the major ****up of the former mayor of Atlanta during the big snowstorm, I will not be without a way to keep me or my family safe while on the road.

The only “SHTF” thing that I keep in the car is a handheld radio in a faraday bag, with a couple of spare batteries and multiple recharging options.

How likely are you to get in an accident or witness one or your car break down? Higher than a gun fight. Put a window punch, jump box, gauze, TQ, fire extinguisher and etc in your KIT!

More important strap it down so you know where to find it in case of an emergency.

Better than rolling deep with “kits” and giving criminals guns. It’s on my person and I hope that I never am in a gunfight. However I don’t spend thousands “prepping” for imaginary battles and don’t even have the basic stuff that you’d actually need in real life. I have a gun that costed me $325 on my hip. I’m okay with that.

Anyways, keep on prepping for your terrorist attack!
So your level of prep is just right. Anything more is being silly and anything less is unprepared. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom