• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you stay prepared?

I've found life to be less burdensome if I'm not stressing about crime/disasters/politics/end of the world. They say ignorance is bliss so I've been trying to stay somewhat ignet the past few years. Come what may. I'm just trying to focus on things that make me happy. Then again, I don't live in Atlanta or Macongo.

I think about preparedness daily, not in the sense I'm waiting for the end of days, but to get through the day.

Medical, have full kits in cars, and multiple spots in the house. Cover boo boos to gunshot wounds.

Carrier is in my primary vehicle.

Bedside gun with light in a rapid access safe.

Daily, whatever edc pew pee I choose, with an extra mag, multi tool, flashlight, and a comically big pocket knife... cold steel Rajah 2. A slimmed down version of my other med kits in a sling, with a few misc things.

I was carrying a larger bag with a backpack ar pistol, but I've become lazy and stopped, unless I'm going to Atlanta, then I have that with a couple extra mags.

I'm lacking in food prep, water filtration, the prepper stuff, but I get told by a few I'm not far from building a bunker.

I got all I need to get us through and keep us safe for a fair amount of time. On top of that , back up is right up the road with family. I figure if forced to I could stay holed up in this place for a few weeks plus…providing nothing too wild went down….bombs, tanks, etc., lol.
if it got to that level, we would be on a whole new level of survival!!

I think the real threat will be Federal agents posing as "terrorist" trying to provoke an armed response from Americans like they've been doing more and more
Yeah it isn’t the rats I worry about…..it’s the gov in most instances. You just can’t be sure what they ever going to do…when they will go rogue against citizens.

Back
Top Bottom