• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you stay prepared?

I have a truck gun and a bag of essentials. My work permits and it is a pretty secure location, plus almost all of the guys around me are like minded.

My daily commute is a good ways, so I keep up to date maps in case I’m ever stuck being on foot.

I doubt if I’ll ever need all of it, but I have it if I ever do need it. Other than having it, I don’t give it much thought.

Full set of maps. Trauma kit that should be good for treating 3 or 4 people. Defensive equipment (not normally including armor). Survival pack with basic wilderness equipment and 10000 calories of emergency rations. Plus other stuff.

Ideal? can't do that. I'd need an APC. It's always a compromise, and you have to figure out what your objective is. To get home? To get to a hideyhole in the Cohutta Wilderness?

I have gotten Lackadaisical.. Always have the heat with me. Have a medkit in vehicle..

Have backed off on having BOB in vehicle I really dont know why? I need to update batteries and Check dry food dates and quit being a lazy ass..

What's does yalls ideal Bag consist of?
WoW!!....where do I start...or anyone....make it up the way you think it should be....mine is always changing...I look at mine mainly, as an assistant to help me get back home, and not so munch as something for defense, although I do carry 3 guns in my car, and one on my person...all(in the truck) 9mm....and 100 rounds of ammo....my "pouch" has a little of everything....food....water purification, first aid, tools....light, shelter, fire making.....I think I could go at least 3 days....which means probably 2 at the most...this time of year, warmth is of concern...not so good on that part

Back
Top Bottom