• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you carry two?

sheep dog

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
270   0
Reaction score
So, do any of you carry either two spare mags or two guns? Why, and where (on your person) and what two (if guns)? Some may think...why do you need 2 guns? Same reason you may need 1 haha. It seems if people carry more "gear" than you, they are paranoid. If they carry less than you. They are sheep. At least thats the mindset of some guys that carry. Thanks in advance...carry on.

Why mess around. Here is how I roll when I'm going to the grocery store for milk and toilet paper:

global3.memecdn.com_fps_in_real_life_o_1056088.jpg

Not really. I'm lucky to bring myself to remember to pocket an extra 7rd. mag.

Last edited:
Why mess around. Here is how I roll when I'm going to the grocery store for milk and toilet paper:

global3.memecdn.com_fps_in_real_life_o_1056088.jpg

Not really. I'm lucky to bring myself to remember to pocket an extra 7rd. mag.

Man that's like 500 Lbs of gear

Tell us about 'your' mindset.

My mindset? Well, I believe proper mindset/paradigm is essential to aquire and appropriate to any given situation. Not just ccw stuff... In many cases my mindset (software) can resolve/avoid situations that may require hardware (such as my ccw) by staying vigilant and having sobriety of mind. However, my mindset is that if I ever need to use hardware, I want to be proficient and purposeful with it, and to have enough of it. My mindset is that it is important to train with what you carry, train your body, your mind, to be fit and ready for all occasions. To be intentional in everything you do. To be willing to learn from others more experienced (download more sofware) and readily adjust where needed. In regards to carry, my mindset is, as has been stated by many others. .."its better to have and not need, than need and not have."

Personal carry is a glock 30 with 2 spare mags, a folder knife and one of the mini maglites. For work I carry m&p40 2 spare mags, and a remington 870.

depends on my carry. if im carrying my g23 then its just it with the one mag but if I need to deep carry I have my tcp with 2 extra mags I throw in my cargo pockets which is more or less the number of rounds the g23 has

One calls another sheep when the word sheep is in his sn.. Would say pot calling kettle black but that's too easy..
Edit: I always carry an extra mag, nine times out of ten I have another small gun nearby not on my person..

Back
Top Bottom