• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS: No more hesitation targets. Pictures of pregnant women, little boys and girls

c_playa.jpg

From the article linked in OP
I've reached out to Minnesota-based Law Enforcement Targets, Inc., for comment on what inspired the series and whether it's popular with law enforcement groups (see comment added above). Considering that the company has landed $5.5 million worth of contracts with the federal government, it might also be interesting to know if these targets are being used by federal law enforcement agents.

I know it's page 6, and I asked a question on page one...I finally got to listen to the video in a quiet room(no family background noise) and I heard it in the vid. Sorry fellas, and thanks for the links!

I think a pregnant woman pointing a gun at me, is a threat. I think a kid pointing a gun at me, is a threat. I think anybody pointing a gun at me, is a threat. To think otherwise, will most probably make you a statistic with a toe tag. Then the rest of us will think how foolish you were to stand there and let somebody point a gun at you.

Back
Top Bottom