• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS: No more hesitation targets. Pictures of pregnant women, little boys and girls

So they buy enough ammo to maintain a 30 year war (According to usage data from Iraq) then buy targets of WHITE Mothers, Daughters, Children, and the Elderly to train in "No hesitation" drills.....

My Sig Line is becoming more and more fitting it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think the FATS program, shoot or don't shoot is the best thing going, I understand them going from the standard masked man target to symbolize that any threat can come from any element in society. I also see where the fear mongers, get upset thinking DHS will start shooting civilians for no reason. real life, real sitiuational training targets. why not?

I personally think the FATS program, shoot or don't shoot is the best thing going, I understand them going from the standard masked man target to symbolize that any threat can come from any element in society. I also see where the fear mongers, get upset thinking DHS will start shooting civilians for no reason. real life, real sitiuational training targets. why not?

If that is the case why not hire a few of us to shoot at them....it doesn't get more "real life" than that. This is a way to show the people "we can and will do anything we want" this has nothing to do with training LEO or anyone else for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom